Friday 18 February 2011

Wedding Invitations


In my previous wedding related post, I had mentioned all the elements related to the wedding but left out the wedding invitations. I always thought that wedding invitations were the thing least important, but now I realize that they present an introduction to the entire wedding, especially if they are made to reflect the wedding’s theme.

Love the golden scroll, never seen that done before

I like the way it's tied with a ribbon, white and gold

The sheer paper and ribbon give a very elegant effect together

Typical Indian Invitation Card

Again with the off white and ribbons

Forget the 90th birthday, I like the colors

(Please vote for the invitations you like best by commenting, thank you)
For the past few days, I have been working on the guest list.  I started off with a wedding of 150 people, jumped to about 170, but now it seems I’ll have to rocket up to a party of 190 people.  

I think I’ll have to make a new budget.


3 comments:

  1. i like the typical indian card so much and i'd suggest you go for it ONLY IF the whole theme (in terms of color) will be matched i.e. napkins, chairs, table covers, flowers, etc...
    otherwise, option number two. i still think you can find some better options out there in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go with the second one, the white and gold and the ornaments are quit interesting i think it perfectly falls sweet with whatever theme u have in mind for the wedding :D
    best of luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one is the best! I'm trying to break traditions by going with colors and stuff.. but i don't know white and gold or white and silver are winning!

    ReplyDelete